What is the difference between a flexo printing machine and an offset printing machine?
Flexographic printing machines generally refer to flexographic printing machines. The flexographic printing machine uses fluid ink with strong fluidity. The ink is transferred to the graphic part of the printing plate by the ink fountain rubber roller and the anilox roller to make it inked, and then the printing pressure is applied by the pressure roller, and the ink on the printing plate is transferred to the printing plate. The ink is transferred to the substrate, and finally, the printing process is completed on the dry side.
Flexo Fabric Label Printing Machine (4 Colors+2Color)
What are the differences between a flexo printing machine and an ordinary printing machine?
The biggest difference between a flexographic printing machine and an ordinary printing machine is its body shape. The space occupied by a flexographic printing machine is relatively large, and the number of printed products at one time is relatively large. The flexographic printing machine can use liquid ink, which passes the pressure of the pressing cylinder and then marry the printing pressure to complete the printing process. Of course, there is not only one type of flexo printing machine, the common types are stacked flexo printing machines and unit-type flexo printing machines.
The structure of the flexographic printing machine is very simple, and it is relatively easy to operate. In terms of maintenance after use, it is also very simple. The material adaptability of this printing machine is very strong, even plastic films can print out satisfactory results.
Stacked flexographic printing machine:
The printing unit of this type of flexographic printing machine is stacked up and down, and it can print eight colors.
1. The laminated flexographic printing machine can achieve the effect of double-sided printing in advance, and it can also print in single color or multiple colors.
2. The laminated flexo printing machine can use various materials for printing, even in the form of rolls or self-adhesive paper.
3. The laminated flexographic printing machine can also perform various operations and maintenance, such as processing, die-cutting, and glazing operations. Therefore, it can be seen that its performance is extremely strong, and the measured tension is also very unique.
4. The stacked flexographic printing machine can also be used for multiple purposes, and it can process many special printed matters, so it can be seen that its superiority is very high. Of course, stacked flexographic printing machines are advanced, and can help users automatically control the system of the printing machine itself by setting tension and register.
Unit type flexographic printing machine:
This printing press has four to eight independent horizontal printing units, and they share a drive power shaft. When the unit-type flexo printing machine is printing, it can only support a relatively small number of printing units for each increase board, and this number will never exceed 2.
1. The unit-type flexo printing machine can help users to install the combination faster, and the operation after printing is relatively simple.
2. The unit-type flexo printing machine supports short-run printing technology, and the printing cost is very low.
3. It can change the original wire running route and help us print double-sided paper.
SHR-650/850 4-Color cup paper printing machine
The difference between flexo printing machine and offset printing:
1. Reproducible color value range. Offset printing is 1% to 99% (or 2% to 98%), and flexo printing is 3% to 95%.
2. Network expansion (at 50%). Offset printing is 15% to 20%, and flexo printing is 30% to 40%.
3. Number of screen lines. Offset printing generally has a maximum of 175 lines/inch, while flexo screen lines generally do not exceed 150 lines/inch.
What is a flexographic printing machine?
According to the arrangement of the printing part, the flexo printing machine can be divided into three types: stack type, satellite type, and unit type.
Stacked flexographic printing machines are sometimes also called stacking flexographic printing machines. Independent printing units are stacked up and down, arranged at one or both ends of the main wall panel of the printing machine, or printing units of various colors are installed on the frame. Each printing unit is turned by a gear mounted on the main wall plate. Laminated mimeograph can print 1-8 colors, but usually 6 colors.